- No additional fees
- We pay you for working with us - receive a rent reduction off the listing price
- Loftey works with apartments from any website, whether it’s a fee or no fee apartment. If you see something that you like on another site, Loftey will verify it (no more bait and switches) and you’ll still get one of our financial perks
- We do all the legwork for you. Instead of dealing with dozens of brokers and landlords yourself, Loftey will set up your appointments, streamline the search process, and organize applications/lease signing
- Loftey works only off of referral fees from landlords and their representatives. That’s how we can offer financial perks without charging you extra fees
- Our technology allows us to work smarter and on lower margins
- We wanted to be the first broker to provide tangible financial value to our clients - even if that means making less money than the other guys (or even working for free). We care more about you having a great experience - if you work with us in the future or tell your friends about it, it’s worth it to us
Working with Loftey was the best decision that my roommates and I could've made to find our NYC apartment...Loftey is a service that finds it important to make you happy, not just empty your pockets in the shortest amount of time like every other NYC broker I've ever met. I highly recommend using this service to find your apartment. You won't regret it.
They made this stressful process SO simple and easy. Overall they made the process, SUPER easy and so much less stress than normal.
With a desire to avoid high broker fees, and to find a reasonably priced apartment in Manhattan I turned to Loftey. After a day full of touring apartments in Murray Hill, Midtown Manhattan, and Upper East Side, I decided to live in UES. My rent was negotiated down $300, and the team at Loftey handled the approval process, and NYC moving details around my schedule. I could not be more grateful!
Prior to using Loftey I took it upon myself to skim apt listings and when I contacted the listed broker...well, you know the drill. "Oh I'm sorry sir, that apartment is no longer available..." After working through Loftey to find my current apartment in Manhattan I really cannot imagine why someone would use any other broker. I selected an apartment in a NO FEE newer apartment building.
I cannot recommend Loftey enough. If you are looking for an apartment in NYC, you should use Loftey, no question. Their team helped to make a stressful process very manageable. They listened to what I wanted, guided me through the search process and always had my best interests in mind. They will make sure you do not get manipulated by other realtors or waste your time looking at fake listings.
I was able to make a decision quickly because Loftey provided the resources and did the legwork. I am now living in a great building, and my favorite apartment since I moved to NYC 13 years ago. Thank you Loftey, for making this anxiety-filled process so painless for me. I would recommend Loftey to anyone who wants to avoid the typical bait and switch of NYC apartment hunting. Thank you again!
Like many other people in the reviews below, I was skeptical of this service and was wondering what the catch was. Save your time - there is no catch! I would recommend Loftey to everyone and will 100% use them the next time if and when I need another NYC apartment.
My roommate and I just used Loftey to find an apartment on the west side. I could not recommend them more...We really could not have found such a nice place without their insight and assistance. I will definitely be telling all my friends to use them in the future.
- Chinatown/Little Italy
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron/Union Square
- Greenwich Village/Noho
- Lower East Side
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Murray Hill/Kips Bay
- Upper East Side
- Upper Manhattan
- Upper West Side
- West Village